Plurk

只有卡帶能聽的年代

Everytime you go away

Paul Young

Hey! if we can solve any problem

Then why do we lose so many tears

Oh, and so you go again

When the leading man appears

Always the same thing

Can't you see

We've got everything going on and on and on

Every time you go away

You take a piece of me with you

Every time you go away

You take a piece of me with you

Go on and go free

Maybe you're too close to see

I can feel your body move

It doesn't mean that much to me

I can't go on saying the same thing

Just can't you see,

We've got everything do you even know we know

I can't go on saying the same thing

'Cause baby, can't you see

We've got everything going on and on and on

Careless whisper

Wham

I feel so unsure

As I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor

As the music dies, something in your eyes

Calls to mind the silver screen

And all its sad good-byes

*I'm never gonna dance again

Guilty feet have got no rhythm

Though it's easy to pretend

I know you're not a fool

Should've known better than to cheat a friend

And waste the chance that I've been given

So I'll never gonna dance again

The way I danced with you

(Never without your love)

Time can never mend

the careless whispers of a good friend

To the heart and mind, ignorance is kind

There's no comfort in the truth

Pain is all you'll find (*)

Tonight the music seems so loud

I wish that we could lose this crowd

Maybe it's better this way

We'd hurt each other with the things we'd want to say

We could have been so good together

We could have lived this dance forever

But none's gonna dance with me

Please stay (*)

(Now that you're gone) Now that you're gone

(Now that you're gone) was what I did so wrong

That you had to leave me alone

很奇怪的,聽到"轟"的無心呢喃MTV(當年叫MTV),視網膜上總是浮現KTV 30"電視機中的泳裝美女,其實還蠻好笑的!

0 意見:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger | Blue Business Blogger